While wandering through my sketchbooks, found a few things that I wanted to throw color onto. So currently, looking at an assortment of colored scribbles from volume two of sketchbooks through roughly the first 40 pages of the third volume (have more to color, but have gotten lazy and won't have time to work on them this week due to work).
o1. Some members of the last D&D group I played with. Deva wizard (who should have been useless, but the whole party was convinced she could never fail), gnome spellscarred rogue (he never gave or asked for names), eladrin cleric (she fell in love with an NPC and literally neglected the party during battle to look after him, because he saved her once), half-orc barbarian (this glorious creature would do anything, and it was always super epic), halfling fighter (she was always looking for a fight and usually found one or more).
o2. Late-teens Piper
o4. Zeph, Rob, and Garth, from a page of trying to practice drawing sitting poses.
o5. Reyamon and Galamon
o6. TEAM in season two outfits (except Reyamon, who actually evolved to Valiamon at the end of season one, so she should technically be in that form instead...) Considered this pose for their "official" season two image, but finally decided against it.
o7. Pretakaashmon, whom I find insanely fun to draw, even though he only appeared in one episode.
o8. Walter, for once not looking as derpy/awkward as he normally does when I draw him.
o9. Sketches for a future D&D character named Lady White. Basically her and her sister before she wound up becoming an ardent.
1o. Carol and Serenity
11. TEAM season two sketches of Mike (ep31).
12. Erin and Ricky, dressed as Minori and Touya from Log Horizon.
13. TEAM season two sketches of Eric, Amber, and partners (ep27-28)
14. Season two Eric, ep30.
15. Anthony and Brinlea, wearing their parents' signature clothing.
16. Sketches of TEAM, originally drawn when wondering what an opening sequence may look like for them.
17. Young Liam and Bulbasaur.
18. Annella and Loni, MLP style
19. Salt, Justice, Magnilio, and a handful of Raiken scribbles. Could practically call all of them neglected characters, since I hardly ever think about them, lately...
2o. Chelsea, supposed to be sitting on a swing, but sketch so vague that it's kind of hard to tell.
21. Handful of quick, gesture sketches, mostly of Rob, Zeph, and Makayla.
23. Rob trying to be "cool". Long story short, I was trying to come up with cooler ideas for him and texting the results to Koko while I sat in an airport. That was about where it ended up before I quit.
24. Yvonne and Jerome
25. Early design for Bernice, before her dress and hairstyle changed. Decided to go ahead and use her current colors, rather than to try to dig through old files to find the original color scheme she was going to have.